Easy version of this classic with the wonderful 'zip' of Dijon-style mustard.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, with tails attached
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
420 calories; protein 30g 60% DV; carbohydrates 1.8g 1% DV; fat 32.8g 51% DV; cholesterol 320.5mg 107% DV; sodium 681.2mg 27% DV.